Friday, October 05, 2012

Oh, Paula. Glazed Burger Beast!


So... I'm watching the Food Network channel like I do everyday.  I go back and forth sometimes, just to see what they're cooking and if it makes me hungry.  I stopped on Paula Deen's show today.  It caught my attention and looked absolutely yummy and absolutely horrific all at the same time. 

I wasn't sure if she was suggesting we actually make something like this and then actually eat it, or if it was a segment on what not to eat, so that her viewers can maintain their healthy lifestyle.  Then it occurred to me... well, it's Paula Deen.  The most beautiful, blue-eyed, southern momma on the Food Network channel.  However, anyone that keeps up with controversies in the news will know Paula Deen is not known for her healthy recipes.... only known for her scrumptious, decadent, gravy-smothered, butter-soaked combinations of southern goodness.  

Apparently her ladies were going to get together for a brunch and she needed to make a delicious burger.  So she came up with this - - bacon.  Eggs.  Burger.  And Glazed Doughnuts.  Yup.  YUP!


Online - there's enough controversy surrounding their burger to make you want to try it, just to spite all the health-freaks out there that enjoy blaming poor Momma Deen for how chubby America has gotten.  It's not her fault.  I can watch a million different cooking shows, each making my mouth water and I still have the ability to decide which recipe I'm going to try and which I'm going to enjoy from afar.  Far far afar.  

The blue-eyed beauty tempts me once again, with a burger on a glazed 'bun'.... but I, myself, have a weight problem and know this would clog my arteries and get stuck in my ass.  No one is making you eat this, just because Paula Deen made it on her show or fed it to her brunching ladies.  I'm sharing this with ya'll... cuz it looks SO yummy but does, actually, look like death on a plate.  

Want to see the show yourself?? 

If you try it and it's yummy.... let me know.
No judgement from me.





No comments:

Post a Comment