Monday, October 22, 2012

Creamy Peanut Butter Topped Brownie

Well... Christopher loves, loves, loves brownies so I am continually trying to find new things to do with them.  Things to add, mix in, top with or things to just completely transform them all together.  Because..... Chris loves brownies and I love Chris.

And.... I love Peanut Butter!  So what could be better than combining brownies and peanut butter??  Yumm!   I looked around and found something similar on Pinterest.  I looked at that recipes and it called for Peanut Butter chips.  I'm not a fan, so I improvised and dabbled to make my own.  However, you want to try the other recipe, here's the link:
http://allrecipes.com/recipe/brownies-with-peanut-butter-fudge-frosting/detail.aspx

However.... here's mine.  Mmm Mmm Mmm.



SO EASY:
1) Make your favorite brownie mix like normal.  (Yes, from a box.... why not?)

2) Mix together in a bowl: roughly 2 to 2 1/2 cups of your favorite peanut butter (Jif is awesome, for me!) a whole can of Sweetened Condensed Milk and a few Tbsp of milk.  Use a hand mixer or your arm will get tired very quickly... that peanut butter is thick!  Add in the milk a few Tbsp at a time until it's a nice, spreadable and wonderful creamy consistency.

3)  Once the brownies have cooled slightly, top with PB goo.  The brownies can be a little warm, but if it's too warm then the PB will just slide right off.... no good.

Slice & Eat!
Yummy!!  

Chris was very happy to get some brownies..... just make sure you have a nice glass of milk to drink with it.  You'll need it!!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment