Sunday, June 15, 2014

Camping: Breakfast Burritos

I've read many, many blogs.... posts.... pins about what to make when you go camping.  Lots of them were directions on how to make breakfast burritos.  Yum!  So I've combined what I liked most about each one and made them!  They were delicious!  

Make Ahead:
Brown 1 lb your favorite ground sausage (I added in 1 can of black beans at the end)
Make 1/2 bag of hasbrowns (season as desired)
Bake 18 scrambled eggs, add chives & seasons as desired



** Roll the burritos together and wrap in tin foil before you go **
Sausage
Hashbrowns
Eggs
Shredded Mild Cheddar Cheese

Once you're camping and it's time for breakfast, just throw them on the grill.
Ours got a bit black, but it added to the flavor.  
YUMM!!




I used a whole bag of cheese & made 7 burritos... I think, I'd use more cheese in the future, so it 'glues' everything else together a little better.  You cook, you learn.  
=)


ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment