Sunday, July 15, 2012

Better Than Sex Cake.... Really?

Well.... I've heard about it quite a bit, I've done my research and found many different recipes for it - like most delicious desserts, there are many ways to put it together.  I have to admit - this cake was totally yummy however I can't totally stand behind the given name.  But it sure was better than something... hm.  Here's the version of this cake that I tried... hope you enjoyed it, too!!

** Picture came out so blurry... what a shame! **


INGREDIENTS: 
Chocolate cake (& necessary items to make said cake)
1 can sweetened condense milk
1 small jar of hot fudge topping / sauce
1- 8 oz tub of Cool-Whip
4-5 crushed Health bars

DIRECTIONS:
1) Make cake according to directions on the box

2) Once out of the oven, while still warm, poke large holes all over the top with handle of wooden spoon.  Poor whole can of sweetened condensed milk over the whole cake.  Let it cool completely.

3) Pour fudge topping over the whole top of the cake in an even layer.  Next spread on a layer (thick or thin) of the Cool Whip and then top whole cake with the crunched up Heath bars.

That's it.... Yumm, huh?  I really enjoyed this cake, and also got a number of different ideas on new cakes while making this one.  When I try one of my idea-creations, I'll definitely post them on here and let you know if it's good or fail.  Hehehe - either way, in my house, it'll get eaten.

Hope you're cake is better than something.... 
Just not better than sex.
That'd be a shame!


No comments:

Post a Comment